[AT] Satellite Tracking was Warning and apology.

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Apr 5 18:37:05 PDT 2008

I bought one last night.  I got if for free with the  bonus reward
points I get for buying on my Bass Pro Credit card.  I got it at Bass
Pro.  The guy at electronics said that was the first one he had sold.  I
also sent in an inquiry to try to sell them as a dealer.  That $8
insurance policy may be $150 next year, but this year it is $8....
$150 a year to get out of a situation where I may have inadvertently
come upon a meth lab in the woods, or someone might decide to take off
with that $50,000 survey instrument and leave me to fend for myself.
You also can just let your friends etc know that you need help and they
can look on google maps and tell where you are within 1/4 of a
mile....   It is just too good to pass up...  Especially for free....

Cecil in OKla