[AT] Satellite Tracking was Warning and apology.

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sat Apr 5 09:05:08 PDT 2008

Yep I would have thought the same thing Mike.  It's not like the folks that
owned that plane were poor.  It should have had every bell and whistl on it
and I thought the emergency locator becons were pretty much required.
However, I'm not a pilot so...........

If he really is out there somewhere he must have flown it into a mountain or
stalled it and drove it in so hard and fast that everything failed.  Either
that or he flew somewhere other than where he told the folks he was going.

Charlie