[AT] Satellite Tracking was Warning and apology.

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Fri Apr 4 11:29:45 PDT 2008

You are welcome Cecil.  That's why I posted it.  Right now I don't really
need one but it's on my list of high priority "toys".  There have been times
that it would have come in really  handy and it could be a true lifesaver.

The local emergency hospital charges $8800 min. for a rescue chopper.  Even
if you just had a car wreck, if you punched in the 911 on the Spot device it
could save you a big bill.  The local guys here are gun ho about the air
ambulance.  They once sent an old guy who got hit on his bicycle on a $8800
ride to get a cast.  Then he had to find someone to take him back home.  The
place where he got hit was 17 miles from one hospital and 26 from another.

Charlie