[AT] Be Careful out there.

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Thu Apr 3 11:04:40 PDT 2008

Mattias,   that wasn't the law in the US in '59.  However, it probably
should have been.  I agree with you.  As I looked at the page Farmer
mentioned along with being sad I was angered at the foolish, dangerous and
illegal things people were doing.  ALL accidents are preventable!    We all
make mistakes and do stupid stuff but some of the things I saw on that page
are ridiculous and I expect the OSHA guys explained it to some of them after
the fact.

Charlie