[AJD] what have I got?

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 16:12:10 PDT 2007

Joe,

   One thing to look at..  If it appears that there
was a serial number tag around the on/off/light switch
in the dash as opposed to a serial number tag on the
LH side of the tractor.  I believe,  that all the MT's
and M's had their tags there.  Then the 40's on up had
them on the side of the tractor.  Maybe you'll see
rivit holes or some sign of where the tag used to
be...

       Chris

       Chris
--- joseph buckley <josephlbuckley at earthlink.net>