[AT] lead paint

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 18 18:39:57 PDT 2007

Too many lawyers in this great country for you to get a real answer
unfortunately.  I suspect most folks that have refurbished something (car,
truck, tractor) have done so at some point in an "unsafe" manner. I know I'm
guilty on several counts--although I do try to be more cautious about the
dust I breathe these days.

John Hall