[AT] Plowing in Ohio/Long

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Fri Sep 14 20:00:23 PDT 2007

Charlie, I have seen our Super A do that spin the left, then spin the
right wheel in rapid succession thing too.  I assumed it was something
to do with how the differential works.  Couldn't even begin to explain
it.

People not from our area often assume sandy soil is the easiest pulling
stuff in the world....if they only knew! ;)

Al