[AT] n ford charge system

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Sun Sep 9 08:08:00 PDT 2007

Thanks John +Chris. I had it about all right so it must be gen.
problem. Did not take it off and disassemble told him to take both
gen and regulator to a good shop. Also i did not know that the naa
and the n were different or forgot it. Funny how these thing just
slip away when not used for 30 years.
thanks again will print that out and put in my book.
R Fink