[AT] Ford N tractor

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Sat Sep 8 08:38:24 PDT 2007

Good luck Richard!  I've been fooling with charging systems for years
and I still can't get it right.  One thing to remember is that,
unlike GM stuff where you ground the field to make juice, with the
old fords you need to apply power to the field terminal to make it
charge.  Keep us posted.   John W.    (I hope this doesn't start a
string like my "grounded coil" question!)