[AJD] Questions - Was: Re: Found some old pictures today...

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 6 03:10:01 PDT 2007

The SN is . . .665379.

The seller told me it was a 1950, and it is a styled A.

When I bought my 70 (10-12 years ago),  I was given the original owners
manual and was surprised when it wasn't included with the A  ;-)

Let me know if you have one, and I'll be glad to buy from you.   Thanks,
Troy

P.S.  Shipping address is . . .

Pure Earth Organic Farm, LLC
19000 New Richmond Road