[AJD] Questions - Was: Re: Found some old pictures today...

Dean Van Peursem deanvp at att.net
Wed Sep 5 22:40:03 PDT 2007

 Troy,

You can order the reproduction (8 1/2 x 11") Owners Manual on-line as well
from John Deere. See this link:

http://techpubs.deere.com/deere/Default.aspx

Make sure you get the right one for your specific Serial Number. Original A
manuals show up on eBay quite often. What is the serial number for your A?
I may have an extra original A manual.

Several aftermarket companies sell reproduction steps.  My recommendation
would be:

http://detwilertractor.com/

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

"He who makes decisions in haste repents at his leisure."

www.deerelegacy.com