[Farmall] H Generator problems

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Wed Sep 5 14:30:01 PDT 2007

Since the ammeter shows discharge with the lights on, it is probably working
fine and you are not getting anything out of the generator.  You probably
have a bad connection somewhere so recheck all your connections (again!).
Be sure you are using the correct diagram.  Make sure your grounds are all
good.  The regulator needs a good ground.

Use a jumper wire and ground the F terminal of the generator directly to the
frame of the generator.  Then check voltage at the A terminal, the BAT
terminal of the regulator and at the battery.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net