[Farmall] H Generator problems

DBigdog DBigdog at columbus.rr.com
Wed Sep 5 12:26:32 PDT 2007

You can check for generator output by measuring the voltage with the tractor
running vs. not running.  If the generator is charging, you should read
about 7.1 or 7.2 volts at fast idle.
    Did you re-polarize the generator after installation?  Momentary contact
with a jumper wire from the Batt. terminal to the Gen terminal of the
regulator should do the trick.  You will see a slight spark when you do
this.