[AT] Slow and steady goes the tractor parade

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Mon Oct 29 16:21:55 PDT 2007

> The same weekend, a group  of railroad "speeder"
> collectors did a 50 mile run on a local freight
> railroad's tracks with the same kind of camaraderie

Mike, I've seen photos of those kinds of events and they look like a lot of fun.  How cool would it be to cruise along the railroad tracks in your own antique speeder?  I suspect that hobby could put your wallet in a world of hurt pretty quickly, though.  Plus, as long as I'm dreaming about expensive toys, what I'd *really* like to be running around in is my own EMD F-7 or something...

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net