[AT] G.O.O. at Asheville, N.C.

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Sun Oct 28 20:53:38 PDT 2007

I'm not really sure Charlie exists but I can be convinced if you send a copy
of the picture.

Was Herb behaving?

At first I thought you were describing those green tractors... Putt putt
nothing nothing Putt putt nothing nothing.

I'm sure Evil Dave wasn't.

I don't know about zerks for hip joints but Marilyn and I could both use
them.  She just did second best and got one of those new-fangled Teflon and
stainless knees.  She finally came home yesterday so I'm busy being a gofer.

I'll bet those gas pump geniuses are ready to give a meaningful in depth
analysis of how greedy the oil companies are.  :-(

George Willer