[AT] Corn Binding/Hay

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Sat Oct 13 14:17:31 PDT 2007

Today, I was close to Amish county here in Ohio.  I saw some Amish out
cutting and shocking corn.  I got to thinking they need to get their tools
from somewhere.  Then I happened to think of Lehman's.  I have attached two
different links for corn knives.

Lou

http://www.lehmans.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=3879&itemType=
PRODUCT&iMainCat=677&iSubCat=678&iProductID=3879

http://www.lehmans.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=5839&itemType=
PRODUCT&iMainCat=677&iSubCat=678&iProductID=5839