[AT] New F-12 Multifuel engine

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Thu Oct 11 13:56:34 PDT 2007

Most of the F series were multi fuel capable. They would burn
distillate, kerosene, and even diesel. You just had to watch the
temperature when burning those as they burn hotter than gas when the
engine is really working. My F-20 still has all the pieces on it and I
do run it on kerosene every now and then. The only problem with the
system is that you MUST remember to shut down the front tank and open
the gas valve to burn off the fuel before you shut down. Unless you want
to drain the carb and line to start up again.