[AT] : Old tractors and hay -- storage and other things

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Thu Oct 11 19:35:54 PDT 2007

In a message dated 10/11/2007 12:04:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:

: [AT]  Old tractors and hay

we have  2  OLD   Morton Buildings---   both  built in the 60's    both  have
 worn out the paint  but  are other wise really good--  one does have a small
leak--   but our   co-op built  has massive leaks and has since day  1...
and they  said  they were done they were  done.         and  at the price you
were quoted   you did  very good.

Mowing the hay  here  has been with a   disc mower  since 1980.  to be honest
its  not the same one  this one  is  15yrs old and needs  1 seal  and and new
pto a new tarp  and  its  hydrlic lift hose broke the last field I mowed--- I
tried to  raise it by hand...   "HERNIA Event"     as I use  to  the 7ft
Massey  I used as a kid.. (yes dad had me mowing hay  when I was 10 --because he
could trust me)   we have an 8ft massey now  but  I used it 1 time  and
remembered why we  got the disc mower  LOL

over the years I've  ran  MANY different tractors on those  mowers   and
I've worn off  a set of front tires or  2.  the side draft  works hard on  2cyl
tractors on the  disc mower.