[AT] OT: A chance to show off the place I call home

Mike msm10301 at juno.com
Fri Oct 5 09:48:23 PDT 2007

Hey Charlie,
Looks like pretty country; was that your yacht they showed cruising the water way ;-). We were very close to moving to the west of you a bit, earlier this year, to Rutherfordton.

Mike

-- "charlie hill" <chill8 at suddenlink.net> wrote:
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1155236440/bclid1155105434/bctid1213892060

The link is too a promotional video done by a real estate developer but the
first of it has wonderful views of this little corner of the world I call
home.  It will take you to the local newpapers site and the video should
load it's self.  You may have to accept a cookie of some sort.

I'm not involved with or promoting the development or the developer.  When
they start to talk about him you have reached the end of the part I wanted
to share.  Watch the rest if you like.  I think it will probably be a fine
development but it's sad to me as I have worked in the lumber mill and the
grain mill and fertilizer plant that it will re-place.  Times change and we
all have to adapt but I sure hate to see the old places go away.  The folks
that move there will never truely understand or appreciate the land they
will be living on.

Charlie