[Farmall] oil pressure

Bob Currie tracturs at att.net
Fri Nov 30 22:40:37 PST 2007

Today I mailed off two of my gauges to the gauge rebuilder dude in WI. He
says he can probably recalibrate them so they will operate in the correct
range for my tractors. That would basically be 0-8 psi. He also says he can
re-glass just about any gauge as long as it doesn't require  beveled glass
as did the early Waukesha 12s. He says remanufactured faces are very
expensive to do, so he scrounges gauges from salvage yards etc., and has
over 200 on the shelf. I will see how this project turns out with him, and
if things are good, I'll endorse him. He currently does mostly JD gauges,
and works under the JD licenseing of another vendor. I'll have some answers
in a few weeks. But remembering what my Uncle Walter always said: If the
needle moves son,,you got some pressure.

bobcurrie