[Farmall] oil pressure

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Fri Nov 30 06:50:53 PST 2007

Bob,

When you check with the guy who rebuilds them, see if he can make (or get)?new face plates for ones that work and just look ugly. I have a few that work but the faces are faded or dirty or rusty. I have found gauge rebuilders who will do it but the cost is around $150 per gauge. You would think that if a bunch of us need them, they could produce a larger quantity of faces a little cheaper.

BTW, Hank and I wrote some info about oil pressure and gauges in chapter 1 of the F-series book.

Todd