[AT] Track loader update

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Nov 18 17:17:28 PST 2007

I had a chance to make a few minor improvements(new gas strainer) and
start getting everything put back together properly.   I also ran the
tractor today for a 15 minute test and the radiator bubbling/overflow
is clearly compression related and yet very minor.   The bubbling goes
away once I get more than a notch or two above idle.  Here are the links
to two videos.   They are back to back, as I can't shot more than 4% of
my phone's memory at a time.  You can hear the engine speed in the
background and watch the bubbling as I alter engine speed:

http://www.atis.net/~yostsw/td6-1.3gp
http://www.atis.net/~yostsw/td6-2.3gp

You'll need Apple Quick time to view these.  Couple other points:

The plugs and cylinders seemed dry before I started.  I don't think it
leaks fluid into the cylinders, at least not at any appreciable or
detrimental rate..
The engine clearly has a miss/weak cylinder.  You can hear this in the
videos.

Let me know what you think!

Spencer