[AT] Track loader update

JTakemoto at wildblue.net JTakemoto at wildblue.net
Tue Nov 13 20:23:55 PST 2007

Spencer run the engine at just above idle speed then have some one put a
load on the engine while standing by with water to poor in the radiator to
keep it at the top level. Watch for a line of bubble coming from down deep
in the radiator. If you have this then its definitely a head gasket with a
small leak under load.  this small leak although not much will over heat
an engine under a heavy load on hot day but may not bother you at all on a
cool day and not pulling hard. I have seen this on early 70s and 80s
Chevies and some 60s fords that had the metal head gasket..
J.