[AT] Track loader update

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Nov 13 07:09:05 PST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "charlie hill" <chill8 at suddenlink.net>

> J. I wrote my reply to Spencer before reading yours.  I'm no expert on
> that
> engine so I'll defer to your knowledge.  However,  if it was mine I still
> might try the stop leak.  grins.
>
> Charlie

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    I probably would too Charlie...   :-)   Heck, I might even try
re-torquing the head just for the fun of it.
    Also if the if the radiator cap held the pressure it may well not be
from compression leaking. You can get a lot of bubbling and foaming from
such things as rust scale, air pockets etc. in the cooling system. I
wouldn't condemn it too quickly on a ten minute run and seeing bubbles that
the radiator cap could hold back. Of course if those little things do fail
to serve then re-gasketing is next but even then I would inspect very
closely for tiny cracks in both before spending on machine work.

--
"farmer"

When you reach the end of your rope
 tie a knot and hang on...