[AT] Track loader update

JTakemoto at wildblue.net JTakemoto at wildblue.net
Tue Nov 13 08:51:45 PST 2007

Charlie the problem is where it is if if it was a leak in the cooling
system with water running out then YES stop leak may work for small leaks
but this is pressure from the cylinders getting into the water so the stop
leak won't get into it to stop it. Tried that myself with no help I guess
I'm just a believer in doing it correct the first time to save time an
money. Head gaskets are one thing that a quick fix just never works for
very long on if at all.
J.

> J. I wrote my reply to Spencer before reading yours.  I'm no expert on
> that
> engine so I'll defer to your knowledge.  However,  if it was mine I still
> might try the stop leak.  grins.
>
> Charlie

>>> etc.   So I am hoping this is just a very minor one-way (air into