[AT] Track loader update

JTakemoto at wildblue.net JTakemoto at wildblue.net
Mon Nov 12 22:56:11 PST 2007

Sorry  Spencer but you will have to pull that head because when under a
work load it will shoot hot gas into the cooling system and over heat.
There is just know way to cure it other than a new head gasket and having
the head resurfaced so its good and flat. They make a special grinding
machine for that most  automotive machine shops have one, cost is very
little.
J.