[Farmall] O/T...."what can I grow"?

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Sun Nov 11 15:48:12 PST 2007

Stay away from wood chips/mulch.  The carbon/nitrogen ratio would be too
high and create more problems than you would solve until it had time to
break down.

Horse/cow manure or poultry litter would be the way to go, or maybe,
half-rotten old hay.

Don't do anything until you talk to the cooperative extension agent in
your area and get some soil tests done to know what you really have.
The situation may not be as bas as you think.

Al