[Farmall] O/T...."what can I grow"?

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 11 13:34:32 PST 2007

Try adding organic matter back. Any horsefarms nearby that could bring a few
loads of shavings/manure? You may have to issues if you get too much
ammonia. How about a few loads of ground up tree trimmings from the power
line crews? Any hay farmers with round bales been sitting around for 2 or 3
years outdoors?
Just some thoughts.

John