[Farmall] F-20 Oil filter

Bob Currie tracturs at att.net
Mon Nov 5 10:55:52 PST 2007

Andy, I'll go look for one in the parts stack when I have a chance today. It
appears to be a 13602DB which is the same for the 10-20, Regular, F-20, and
a bunch others. I'm guessing the 15-30, F-30, W-30, and most the unstyled
McCormick Deerings. Does not appear in the book for the F-12/14 though.

bobcurrie