[Farmall] F-20 Oil filter

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 10:09:09 PST 2007

As I was loading the F-20 on the trailer at plow day
this weekend the oil filter started leaking badly
where the can fits to the base.  The gasket had pushed
out.  In trying to fix the leak I twisted the center
piece out of the pot metal base on the Purolator.
This is really no surprise as the base was, cracked &
warped when I got it.  I'm really surprised that I was
able to make it this long with the old filter.  I need
a new purloator oil filter for my F-20 or at least the
cast base.  What other tractors used the same filter?

Andy Glines
Evansville, IN