[AT] TD6 Trackloader timing problems. Where is TDC

Michael P. Maynard mmaynard at rochester.rr.com
Sun Nov 4 17:18:55 PST 2007

I cant imagine it starts too nice on straight diesel.  I know with mine you
will kill the battery and subsequently the starter trying.

I have had TONS of trouble with the carb on my TD6.  I have a bad float, and
have cob'd something together in hopes to make it work.  It does pretty good
as long as you turn the gas on the appropriate amount.

I sure need to get it back home.... I miss having it around!

Mike