[AT] TD6 Trackloader timing problems. Where is TDC

JTakemoto at wildblue.net JTakemoto at wildblue.net
Sun Nov 4 18:02:11 PST 2007

its simple and this will work on any engine.
1, write down firing order  (1342) Example.
2.  then  move the last half of the numbers under the first half
13
42
This will let you know which cylinder is the opposite of the other.
#1 and #4 in this case turn engine until  # 4 rockers just change from
intake to exhaust as you move it back and forth. you will see those two
rockers moving in this fashion one up the other down, stop when they are
both at top of stroke. you are now at top dead center on number 1
cylinder. ready to fire.
J.