[AT] Sold Tractor On Ebay - Unusual Issue

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Thu Nov 1 14:42:17 PDT 2007

Hmmm, this looks like a good business opportunity.  I could advertise to
those types of buyers that when they want to purchase an old tractor but not
pick it up, they could pay me instead of the seller and I'd only charge them
half of what they were going to pay otherwise--an instant 50% savings!  Then
I'd give the seller a 10% commission and he could re-sell the tractor to
somebody who actually wants to pick it up, so he'd be happy too.  Please let
me know if any of you guys would like to be my first customers.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net