[AT] Sold Tractor On Ebay - Unusual Issue

LeRoy Price III leroy_price3 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 09:12:26 PDT 2007

Actually, the buyer purchased another tractor (a Massey Harris 44 diesel) in October after mine from McGrew Equipment in PA.  Again its paid for and not picked up.  They told me that its not unusual to have people leave things on site for 6 months and have had cases where the buyers never picked it up.  In those cases, they send out a letter (after 6 months) which states that if its not picked up in a certain time frame the tractor will be sold for storage costs.  Anyway, I was able to get the address of the buyer.

Go figure.

LeRoy