[AT] somewhat off topic - Old Lindsay compressor

John.Samulevich at alltel.com John.Samulevich at alltel.com
Thu Nov 1 05:51:10 PDT 2007

Thanks for the offer George!  I'm in Northeast PA, not that far but still far enough for it to become a chore.  And I've put so much effort into the Lindsay already, I wish I would have taken the heads apart on the compressor but everything else looked to be in really good shape so just didn't expect it.  The unexpected, that's what makes this darn stuff so much fun.

THanks!  John