[AT] OT NuGrape, Beeman's Pepsin Gum etc (Country Store)

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Wed May 30 19:56:25 PDT 2007

Chuck,
 It sounds like you're describing my great Grandparents general store in
Southeastern Ohio. Stoneking (there's a name you never here anywhere)
General Store near Olive Green. I still have Grandpa's awards of being a
long time Sinclair Gasoline dealer. I recall the great big cheese wheel
covered by glass. Rotating bin of nails sold by the pound. REAL Penney
candy. Coca Cola cooler with the bottles in water. I give a bunch for the
big Coca Cola sign that was over the porch with his name on it. Thanks to
progress and the Big Muskie it was destroyed. :(
Rob