[Farmall] auction finds

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Wed May 23 19:53:40 PDT 2007

I get no hit on a couple of those numbers, but most come up superseded by
another number that is described as "link", "link, connecting" or "link,
chain".  Guessing they may have been roller chain links, I went into some
Parts Catalogs and found:
1316D Roller Chain Link, 3/4" pitch
1317D Connecting Link, 3/4" pitch
1318D Offset Connecting Link, 3/4" pitch

So I wouldn't be surprised if all those numbers turn out to be roller chain
links.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net