[AT] Want cheaper gas

John Grant jfgrant at zoomon.net
Fri May 18 09:23:43 PDT 2007

I agree Bill. The ONLY way to make an impact is to STOP all the
non-essential driving!  Combine trips to town, Dr.'s visits etc. Reduce the
amount of gas used. For our Government to stop it's give-away of our monies
services and food. However we all know none of this will happen till we run
out! Such is the human animal.