[AT] Portland swapmeet?

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sat May 12 15:54:22 PDT 2007

    Dean;
    Everyone visiting is treated the same. Cost $4.00 per day whether you
sell a semi load or just look. Vendors and campers on the grounds entering
early in the show will have to pay for all remaining days, except Sunday. If
you come in on Monday and set up it will cost you $24.00 for the whole week.
If you come on Wednesday, it will cost $16.00 for the rest of the week. If
you attend only one day just to buy or browse, you park in the fairgrounds
and cross over for only the $4.00 for that 1 day pass. No handicap or
vehicle permits are required except for proof of insurance for golf carts
and similar vehicles.
    Entry fee includes all camping and vehicle access. Showers and restrooms
are open.

                    Gene