[Farmall] Oily brakes, Farmall M

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Sat May 12 15:39:21 PDT 2007

I should have mentioned earlier, I used a slide hammer type combination
dent puller/seal puller to get mine.  Still not easy, but apparently not
as difficult a round as you had.  Also on the H, the seal rides on the
brake drum, so there is oil on the splines.  I made a gasket to go under
the cap to keep it form leaking onto the outside of the drum.

--
 John
another one of them