[Steam-engine] re shows

Blake blake at little-mountain.com
Tue May 1 15:06:42 PDT 2007

Our show is featuring steel wheeled and hand start tractors next year.

Our show is one of those that unfortunately has had a big decline in
steam engines, mostly due to the death of owners and not a lot of
engines in the area. Hopefully, this may change as there are steam-
interested people, but most of them just don't have the money right now.

You can see our web site at
Pioneer Steam & Gas Engine Society of NW Pa. Inc.

Blake