[Farmall] PARTS

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Thu Mar 22 14:45:27 PDT 2007

Warren,
Miller Tire and Tucker Tire are your best bets.  The current marking for
your size tire is 8.3-24.

I don't know of anyone that sells tires with tread like your tractor has on
it right now.  I don't think that tread was on your tractor originally.
They must have been replaced some time in the past.  The only tread
available now that matches any 1939 tread pattern is the plain 45 degree
straight lug.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net