[Farmall] PARTS

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Mar 22 14:14:04 PDT 2007

Also Tucker's Tire in Dyersburg TN <www.tuckertire.com> 1-888-248-7146.
Good prices and good service, and real nice folks. I have done a LOT of
business with them and always been satisfied. They can work out a good
freight rate to a nearby trucking terminal if you have a way to get the
tires home (it is cheaper than "sidewalk delivery").

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness,
consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn
of eternal peace.
-Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)