[AJD] Parts Search

John jmn50 at msn.com
Fri Mar 30 06:39:12 PDT 2007

Michael,,,,,,,,,

   Yeah I lurk here a little but never really got into or understood how
this board works????? If I see any interesting posts or questions I can help
with, do I simply respond to the e mail n yall others will see it or
what???????  I know Robert Beaver, maybe I will contact him or Richard Hain
(I wrote some electrical articles for him in Green Magazine a few years
back) n explore producing an electrical systems help video similar to his
carb n mag series???

  Greg,,,,,,,,,

   Guess I will see you at the new York State Expo in July,,,,, Is Duane
gonna make it up there???

  POLARIZE A GENERATOR:

   BEFORE starting the tractor simply momentarily jump a 3 or 4 terminal
VR's BAT and ARM/GEN terminals together and you oughta get a small spark. If
its a Cutout Relay jump the BAT terminal over to the GEN/ARM terminal.  Same
things accomplished if you jump any hot ungrounded battery voltage source
(like present on the VR's BAT terminal) direct to the Gennys ARM post. The
VR or Relay needs a good ground itself, if in doubt dead ground the Gennys
Field post to frame ground first buttttttt the VR stil needs its own good
ground cuz thats how n where it provides the ground for the Gennys Field
post.

  John T Nordhoff   jmn50 at msn.com