[AJD] R number 3

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 10:22:55 PDT 2007

Ok,  are you all tired of my tractors yet?  Here are
some pictures of the 3rd R.  This one is going to get
parted out to make the second one run.

   It had a barn collapse on it.  This crushed the
front end.  It was replaced with a front end from an
820 I am told.  The radiator,  hood,  manifolds, air
cleaner are all gone.  It does have a PTO and
hydraulics.  I need the front axle and steering parts
for the 2nd R.  It also has a complete pony,  which
should help as the pony on my first R is cracked.

    I still need a hood, grill, and exaust manifold
despite the parts tractor.

    Here is the link.

http://public.fotki.com/jdnut/john-deere-equipment/rs/r-parts-tractor/

         Chris