[AT] Fw: bad condensor?

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Tue Mar 27 18:55:49 PDT 2007

Runs too good to be a loose carb. Likewise I doubt the muffler is stopped
up, it has plenty of power for about 2 minutes. Saturday I was in my sixth
cut through a 10" log before it started breaking down. I'm going to try to
switch coils this weekend and see what happens.

As for stopped up mufflers, seen it several times. The IH dealer dad worked
for sold Echo also. couldn't tell you how many 2 minute repairs they made by
removing the spark arrestor screen.
And then there were the 3 different occasions that dirt dobbers built a nest
in the muffler.

John