[AJD] R number two has come home

Mitchell Daly md31043 at msn.com
Sun Mar 25 14:31:05 PDT 2007

Hey Chris,

Do you think that you will have any parts off of the R that you will be
considering excess? I need the latch that holds the clutch lever and
compression lever in the locked position.  As you go through things and this
part turns up as an extra, let me know. Congrats on getting the latest one
home.

Mitch Daly
md31043 at msn.com