[AT] Snow in Watertown NY

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Mar 23 14:57:36 PDT 2007

I just received a note from Lucille Monson, and she sent along some
images that her kids in Watertown NY took this winter. I posted then in
my Cecil Monson album at
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/cecil_monson_1930-2005/snowinny1.html>.

All I can say is Wow! I am very glad I don't live up there.

For any of you who knew Cecil and Lucille, I am sure she would be happy
to hear from you. Her Email ID is <lhandrealest at hvc.rr.com>. She hasn't
done anything about any of Cecil's tractors and equipment, but she is
thinking about having an auction this spring - the house are grounds are
a bit much to care for, even with the help of her sons who live in the area.

Mike
--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness,
consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn
of eternal peace.
-Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)