[AT] another harvest picture

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Fri Mar 23 13:30:14 PDT 2007

Y'all.

Somehow escaped barley combining, as we used to plow ours under for use
as green manure.  But I sure remember spitting dirt for a day after combining
windrowed red clover seed pulling an AC 66 (with a B engine) with a Farmall Super H.
It's a good idea to wash up a bit after a hot afternoon of that, but you may never be able
really clean any leather wallet you forget and left in your pocket without covering it
first with a plastic bag.

|_____/    \  ~ Chuck Bealke ~ bealke at airmail.net ~
( )       \__/             http://www.plowsong.com