[Farmall] 330u generator

Matthew Dickinson matt-at at alpha345.com
Wed Mar 21 17:44:51 PDT 2007

I'm beginning to think it's more of a generator problem - last night took the cover off of the voltage regulator, and it's all shiny and clean inside - doesn't look over 3 years old!

The wiring seems pretty sturdy running into it, but i'll probably just re-wire it to be on the safe side - thinking the generator might be happier for a rebuild though.

It will be good to get working on the tractor again, rather than just using it and giving it a bit of love and attention - i know the steering box will be in dire need of some care, there's quite a bit of play in it, and i've adjusted it already but that didn't fix much. It was cold in the winter, and i'm looking forward to getting a coat of paint on it.

Thanks for your ideas, i'll let you know how things work out!

Matthew